Saturday, August 18, 2007

Tag... I'm It!!!

I love theese games!!

4 jobs i have had:
1
. Baby sitter... lots of times
2. Oh! i made books and sold them (does that count?)
3. I did peer tutoring ( i wasn't paid though...)
4. I was the proud owner of the lemonade stand on Canyon Road for a number of years :)

4 movies I could watch over and over:

1. John Tucker Must Die (its a classic)
2. Finding Nemo
3.Daddy's Girls
4. A date movie

4 places I've lived:

1.Springville Utah
2. Provo Utah
3. Orem Utah
4. Calgary Alberta (for like a month)

4 T.V. shows I enjoy:

1. So you think you can dance
2.Parental control
3. House
4. Law and Order: SVU

4 places I've been on vacation:

1.Las Vegas
2. Canada
3. California
4. Boston

4 favorite restaurants:

1. Cafe Rio
2. The Melting Pot
3. California Pizza Kitchen
4.Applebees

4 websites I visit daily:

1. Blogs
2. Myyearbook.com
3.hotmail.com
4. bebo.com

4 places I'd rather be right now:

1.With my aunts
2. With my friends
3.Shopping
4. In school ( so yea pretty much anywhere but here)

4 people I'm challenging to do this:

1. Humshway
2. Megan
3. Sarah
4. Lou

No comments: