Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A family Affair!! And a new puppy too :)

So much has been going on the last little while!!! My Mom, Grandma and the kids came down to visit me! We had so so so muh fun! I was so heartbroken when they left, my loving husband surprised me by letting me choose a new puppy! It's been a great week!

All Crammed in!



Emma Sue





Yes. They are doing exactly what you think they are.



Nice glasses Jamahl!!



There's Jayden! Hey Jayd? Did you hear that Beep, Beep, Beep?




With the INTENSE heat we found that Carl Jr's playplace was the PERFECT play place!

Emma and Leilani



HERE WE ARE!



The pose of the hour




My random friend!




And our newest edition!!! Tater Tot! She is soooo sweet! she just pretty much does... well this...







2 comments:

mandi_berim said...

We did have fun didn't we!!! Thanks for hanging out with us and showing us around. Tator tot looks a little more like our style of dog!!! Love you and miss you!!!

Rae said...

SO fun to see the pics - it was really fun! The boys are going to love you putting in the one picture! Funny girl! Your puppy is darling - so sorry she is sick! Thanks for a fun holiday! Miss you!